3D Facial Aesthetic Contouring Level Ⅱ*
[“Micro-fat”, “Nano-fat” grafting & autologous regenerative cells]
In this exclusive master class, delegates will learn the principles and scientific background of adipose tissue derived stem cells, peripheral blood stem cells, epidermal and hair follicle stem cells and the modern technologies available to harvest and prepare them for office based aesthetic regenerative facial treatments.
These are advanced techniques that would address soft tissue augmentation in a more substantive and long duration ways compared with synthetic on-the-shelf fillers. These advanced autologous products work by a combination of optimising traditional fat graft methods (micro fat grafting, stromal vascular fraction & adipose tissue derived stem cells) and novel regenerative cell based micro graft techniques (iPRF & Rigenera) in order to achieve optimal restoration of volume loss and improvement of skin aging signs.
To master these techniques, the practitioner will have to become familiar with methods to harvest, prepare and administer these autologous regenerative products safely and the special injection techniques needed to administer them in different aesthetic subunits and sites.
The course will cover also treatment protocols, safety and complication management as well as marketing strategies and combination treatments. The Academy of Aesthetic Regenerative Medicine will provide the delegate with comprehensive training in a various educational modalities including lectures, video demonstration, live model demonstration and simulation hands-on training**.
The course will include a thorough review of facial aesthetic subunits and their anatomical relevance to volume restoration and the optimal way to address these by a combination of autologous regenerative modalities and combination treatment to enable you to introduce these innovative treatment modalities into your practice***
- Understand the aesthetic indications for autologous regenerative blood, fat, skin and hair follicle cells
- Understand the rheological characterestics of microfat, injectable platelet rich fibrin and Rigenera cell suspension following preparation as applied to the clinical indication and facial aesthetic subunit injections.
- Understand the clinical indications and facial aesthetic subunits that can be treated with autologous regenerative cells and the correct injection plane for each product.
- Evaluate the injection techniques when using autologous regenerative cells to achieve optimum 3D restoration of facial volume loss and address other signs of aging
- Understand safety issues associated with autologous regenerative cells, complication management and combination with other aesthetic treatments.
- Evaluate autologous regenerative cells key evidence data of clinical efficacy and safety.
STUDENT & TRAINEE DISCOUNT
The Academy offers students & trainees a discount of 30% on all courses, master classes and fellowships. Learn more
* All courses fees are inclusive of VAT
The academy will offer simulation training during its training courses. If hands on training on live clients is desired delegates may bring their own model to the training session. Appropriate model selection must be arranged in advance and agreed by the course’s faculty. The Academy’s team will help you facilitate this where applied. Injection products for clients’ models are not included in the course fees but the Academy’s coordinators would assist you in obtaining them where necessary.
***It is the delegates’ responsibility to ensure they follow their own country’s licensing and practicing regulations as applied to aesthetic regenerative medicine. The Academy of Aesthetic Regenerative Medicine is working closely with the Medical Insurance Industry to ensure all training and educational interventions are recognised for practice in the UK. The Academy recommends that each medical professional direct any such questions to their country’s professional council and their medical indemnity body.
It is the policy of The Academy of Aesthetic Regenerative Medicine that no refunds will be issued once the course booking has been finalised. However, recognising change of circumstances, the amount paid can be redeemable towards another course provided that the cancellation of the original course was made with more than 7 day notice. Cancellations made within 7 days notice would incur 50% cancellation fee. Thank you for your kind cooperation.